Thursday, October 18, 2007

Clawdaddy

Went to Clawdaddy at Serendra last night with my wife and office friends. The food was great! Their crispy shrimp and jalapeno poppers were awesome. I also had clam chowder soup and it's yummy! I didn't like their fresh lemonade though. It tasted weird. I was actually choosing between grape shake and lemonade. I should've picked the grape instead.


Unfortunately, after our appetizer and soup, I had a mild gastro attack. I felt bloated and couldn't eat anymore worrying I might throw up. (It could've been the lemonade.) I missed the main course. They ordered lobster and assorted barbequed meat. It all looked delicous, but I didn't attempt to taste or have a bite anymore. I just tried to enjoy watching them gobble it. I'll sure go back to that place and have my "revenge". ;)




1 comment:

lee said...

hi, thanks for the review of Clawdaddy in Bonifacio High Street, rest assured that we wil continue to serve u better in terms of service and food quality, im inviting you and your family to visit and try our newly opened restaurant in 3rd Level of the newly opened Greenbelt 5 called FISH out of Water - Spectacular Seafood Recipes and Stories by Red Crab, thanks

Leo Vergara
Training Officer/marketing Services Manager
The Red Crab Group
#09278096265