Friday, October 19, 2007

McFarlane's Military Figures

A few months ago, I got hooked with collecting McFarlane's Military Figures. I like the real-life poses of the figures that they come up with, and most especially the detail that these figures have.

Every payday, I make it a point to buy at least one, especially if there are new releases. :) If there are no new releases for the month, I try to purchase one that has been released a year or two ago. I usually buy it online since it's tough finding one in our local stores.

McFarlane Toys has a lot of other figures in their collection, like Spawn (which McFarlane is most famous with), dragons, sports, movies, etc. They all have very good details, but it's the military figures that particularly caught my attention. I’m hoping one day I can complete their Military Series collection, since they came out in 2005. :)

No comments: