Monday, October 29, 2007

Ted's Batchoy


We had dinner at Ted's Batchoy at Mall of Asia last Saturday. My wife's been wanting to try it out and finally we were able to.

I had their set meal of sisig, rice, batchoy and regular drink. It was pretty cheap at PhP 99! The batchoy that goes with the meal is big enough for merienda. And I won't forget to mention that it tastes great also. :) It tastes just right and not as salty as most of the batchoy that I've tasted before. The sisig tastes different than your regular sisig, but it tastes good as well.

My wife had their extra super batchoy, and puto. She enjoyed it a lot. There also was an extra soup that they gave away.

All in all it was a pretty filling and cheap dinner. I won't wonder if next time we'll go visit the place again.

No comments: