Thursday, October 25, 2007

National Sports Grill


We had a teambuilding dinner at National Sports Grill (NSG) last night at GB3. It's a going away dinner for one of our colleagues who will be taking on a new journey in his career life. It's also a time for the rest of us to unwind after days of hard work.

We ordered their Gold Medal wings as appetizer, and then we had a variety of pasta and pizza. We also got pork chops for everyone to share. Their food tastes okay but the serving size is a little small for sharing. That's why I had to order every now and then.

I liked their pizza a lot specially the pesto sausage one. Their pizza has a thin crunchy crust, which is how I like pizzas. :) I don't quite like thick crusted pizza's as I get full easily, and I get to taste the bread more than what's on the pizza.

NSG is quite a cool place to hang out. Their sporty ambiance, and the sports events shown on their TVs, makes it a good place to dine, and drink. :)

No comments: