Monday, October 22, 2007

iPod


My wife gave me an 80GB iPod Video last Christmas. It's one of the most used (but expensive) gadgets I have. I’ve always wanted to buy one, but I was hesitant because of the price. My wife has been pushing me to buy one but I was the one who resisted. Until Christmas 2006 came, and my wife gave me one as a gift! She probably got tired of me looking at it in the store's shelf every time. ;)

Good thing she bought me one as I find it as one of the most useful expensive item that I possess. :) I find the photo storage a cool feature as well, as I get to carry my digital pics anywhere and show it to friends instantly without having to log onto a PC.

The unfortunate thing about it though is that they are already marketing new edition/model, slimmer ones with more disk space. Which makes you wish you also had one of those. ;)

No comments: